Thursday, September 25, 2008

Post #1 I might be pregie

So I promised that I would not write in this blog till I got a positive pregnant test. Well on Sept. 24 I woke up and said what the heck if not positve then I know to be expecting the sharp pain and the usual flow problems. I also on the weekend drank a whole carton and a half of my favorite yummy OJ (the high pulp kind) and yet that didn't set off any alarm bells cuz I binge on OJ some times. Well, I got the easy digital EPT test and not expecting it stating anything but not pregnant I placed it to the side and finished up. When I went back to it there was something different! PREGNANT!! I showed hubby and he was shocked, but very reserved due to the fact that it might not take and a m/c might happen and then everyone's hopes are dashed. So it's a very tough time and want to yell it out loud. Kinda would like to hear the heart beat around the 4 month mark just to make 1000% sure.

No comments: