Sunday, September 28, 2008

Post# 4a.1 Baby Reading Materials

I have the following books:
What to Expect When You are Expecting
The Pregnancy Instruction Manual
The Baby's Owner Manual

Journal I have is:
The What to Expect Pregnancy Journal & Organizer

What I would like:
Father-To-Be books for Hubby so he can get through the storm and know some more things about what is going on.

The Classic Pooh Baby Scrapbook and Classic Pooh Baby Memory and Photo book. And for the set the Classic Pooh Memory Book. (These are not required right now so I might be placing them on my Registry when we get the nod from the MD) - I found these on Target's website BTW.

What to Expect in the First Year (from What to Expect when Your Expecting authors). There was a nice gift set that had both of the books but we were unable to get them due to the fact that I have the What to Expect When You are Expecting book all ready.

More later.

No comments: