Sunday, September 28, 2008

Post #4 Got the bobby total pillow!

We went to a mixology class this morning don't worry I didn't drink nor did any one in the "class" but I did get yummy deviled egg. We went to Kaiser and got my pee in the lab for an official pregnancy test so we can be 100% sure we got the official word. And the we walked over to the X-Ray department and couldn't get an ultra sound to see at least if its in the right spot but the guy said that he couldn't because the doctor didn't order it directly. That sucks because my PCP is out till February of next year and I couldn't email the other doctor so I called the advice nurse and she couldn't even schedule one. So after that we went to Chillies near my work and I left my water bottle there so now I don't have a water bottle and then went to Baby's R US to look at the goods for registry items once we have a definite grasp on the baby ultra sound and have a picture or two. Any ways I got some pregnancy pops, its lolly pops that are formulated to help with morning sickness and give me some energy and tried one and they taste like the sour part of a sweet and sour candy and they are good. The we went to target and gained a full body Boppy pillow that is pictured below and I am using it now as a pillow to prop my head up and it is great!

We are planing to tell hubby's mother and my Pop's today though we think its best to keep it under raps for another few months its going to be busting out of our mouths if we don't tell soon. My cat Bindi is making it hard to type right now so I will post this and then I will post reactions and pictures of "Das Bump".

http://boppy.com/?gclid=COTAlL29_5UCFSJIagodV3ZwEA

http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/morning-sickness.html

No comments: