Saturday, September 27, 2008

Post #3a Added a few tickers

pregnancypregnancy calendar

Added a few tickers this one above is the ticker I added below due to it not fitting on the side but its twin the humor one. I have added a Poll that will not be closing till June 09 but since the polls can't due next year *gurrs at the dev team that made Blogger* I will have to make due with 08 for now. Please! Please, enter in what you think it is, because I made up my mind to not know till its out to know if its a boy or girl. I will post another poll if we do an ultra sound and we find out its twins! Any way today is going to be first belly picture that is why this is post 3a instead of just 3. I have invited hubby to add his man view so its not just a single voice. Until I delete his privileges. :)

No comments: