Thursday, December 18, 2008

Getting away for a Stay-cation

Its a fancy term for a vacation that you stay with in the area of your home but go to a hotel instead of in your bed. Hubby is taking me out to SF and staying in Japantown for 2 nights 3 days. SOAK TUB! Its not going to be very hot but for my poor aching back its a blessing. Lately my lower back/hips are giving me very bad muscle spasms. I am taking something for the pain but its probably the lack of exercise and gaining weight (good thing for Bump) bad thing for the lower back. I have tried to use a back rest at work and change my positions but it doesn't seem to help :(

I had an ok day at work. My behind the back neighbor got the best of me at work today by asking me phone numbers. Its been like this for weeks though. He'd write it down and tell me that was the last time and then go and ask me the same phone number again the next day. Then he would ask me questions he knew the answers to. I told him I was cutting him off today and it just got the best of me and I told the AM and she was like they would talk with him and give him the phone sheet. Turns out that they are going to move him to a different local in the office. I think its for the best but its hard when it has been 7 months he's been behind me and I have talked out a lot of issues with him. And then he stated to me that I should have spoken to him first and stated that I was "dead serious" instead of going to the AM's. I stated that I was telling him that I was serious when I spoke to him about the issue and I sometimes have a hard time with other people's jokes. URGG its frustrating. And especially now that I am preggies.

No comments: