Saturday, December 13, 2008

I feel very disappointed

Its hard to put in to words but ever since not taking a honeymoon, I really wanted to go somewhere during the little vacation I had during Xmas. We are finally getting back on our feet because of hubby's 6 month job gap and I really wanted to see Disneyland in the winter. Because I always go in summer and wanted to see the additions to the rides in the holiday season. Now I'll have to wait for a few more years. We can't go to Portland either because the lateness of the planing has made every thing go up. I feel that there is no escape from my apartment right now.

Bump is doing fine. Growing and I am expecting any day to feel a kick or an elbow jab for the first time. I think I have felt some random movement but its only Bump who knows. I also placed the 12w ultra sound of Bump in the Winnie the Pooh picture frame I bought at Disneyland last year (Picture soon). Its nice to have something in that picture frame and remind me that there is some one in there.

I got the paperwork to look at for maternity leave yesterday. I can't fill it out for another 5 months but its good to plan a head for these things. I told my bosses that I am going to have a baby and they were like WOW. Well at least one of them was surprised. I had told the other two before because I needed to talk with someone. Now I need to get an official MD note to state that I am pregnant.

No comments: