Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Winter!

Well its winter officially and exactly three presents are wrapped and no decorations in the house. I don't think we are going to have a Christmas like last year. But there is the new year and another Christmas with a new addition and hopefully a new place to live, new city and state. Its raining now and we are "on a break from cleaning". We are also relaxing with a big two day work week coming up. I have to get the energy to do my work rather than putting it off till the next week. Hopefully I can take some time on Wednesday to post the 12 week Bump Picture and on Jan. 2nd I go to an ultra sound that will show Bump more in detail.

I have been trying to hear its heartbeat through the baby monitor but its too faint to pick up the swoosh swoosh. And that is worrying me a little because I have not yet heard it from a Doppler or any other device. I keep pestering Hubby for the one on Amazon that yes it is expensive ($115) but I still would like a little swoosh swoosh when I feel down or just when I think that nothing has changed from the out side of my belly.

I have felt twinges of pain which I think are the baby's elbows, legs and feet. And some growing of the Home of Bump.

No comments: