Sunday, December 7, 2008

cough, cold and happy birthday's

Me and Hubby have been sick combined for 7 days now. I started to get a tickle in my throat Saturday and didn't feel the actual symptoms until Sunday then was coughing, sneezing congested stuffy couldn't take NyQuil the yummy good stuff medicine. Then Wednesday hubby got started with the flu because he started to have a migraine and it all went down hill. He was told to stay home and he did for two days. I went to work all week because I was stupid but I at least got one hour of OT. I also went straight home after work and jumped in to bed and always kept a scarf on when I was out side.

A Birthday Shout out for Hubbies' Mom "Grandma". Today is her birthday and Me, Hubby and the little one wish you all the best! We are going to call you later today.

No comments: