Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Turkey day

I know its been a couple of days and I haven't posted. HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

Hopefully with the 1st trimester gone I can get more energy and bound my way to a post or two a day. I will post pic to show the latest update on Bump. Its more defined and looking sideways now.

Didn't get to schedule the 1st tri screening. Stupid time to be in Kaiser. Got the Blood work done though. I hopefully can get some thing done on the 4th but I'm not sure if its going to pan out correctly. There is always the 2nd tri Triple Screen. Woot feel like a misqueto is always looking for me. Oh and the Doc stated that I was slightly anemic. Need to get some more Iron in the diet along with supplements.

Going to see the latest Bond and some friends today. Post more later with pictures.

No comments: