Saturday, November 22, 2008

Going to look at reg. items today

Today me and hubby are going to look at some baby stores and look at potential items to put on the reg. I don't think I am going to start one this early because I wanted to get to the 12 week at least and then with the holidays and winter cloths. It might be in January before any of the reg stuff gets started. By then the winter cloths will be on sale and spring and summer cloths start to appear. Also if there are any items that show up that I really must have. Also I have learned from the wedding regs that you don't want to place stuff that might be discontinued before the invite goes out. I know some of the things I want aren't going to be discontinued but the things that have been I have all ready stashed away in my Bump box.

A week ago on Sunday the 16th me and hubby went to his work for some OT he needed to do and I went to Mervyans and got a blanket and another Eeyore plushy blanket for the bump.

update on the health. Pretty healthy haven't gotten sick, but have thrown up every morning (except for today *knocks on hubby's head*) this week and thrown up every night. I don't understand! Its the 12th week. I might have a girl in the oven. But not going to find out till birth time. I might have the doctor take a picture and put it in an envelope and send it out to people. by request and they can not tell me or they will not be able to see bump for a year. or two depending. Hubby's on the fence about that rule.

No comments: