Sunday, November 9, 2008

I found out some good news

So it turns out that Hubby's groomsman and wife are having their second in February when I thought I'd give birth. Because I wanted to get preggie in May (our wedding) and I guess it wasn't us who were the only ones that got busy that night. {wink} Also hubby's friend is due in March so I need to know some one who's due in January, April and May then I have the 6 month block of babies.

Was feeling tired all last week. Every one says it will get better in two to three weeks but It seems like a long time from now. On the baby front I have done nothing to "nest". Because money is tight and our house is small its going to be hard to get the things we are going to need for baby. I am hoping that I can work from home for most of the maternity leave so I am picking up some extra cash during the time I am away from work and Hubby's job is less than 50 people so he can't have paternity leave nor the family leave act doesn't apply to him. Its an up hill battle. Hopefully we are going to get by but since I can't do as much OT my paycheck is going to take a hit as well. Its time for sleep. Hopefully I can have hubby take a belly shot and show all that its becoming more than just a bloated tummy.

No comments: