Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bump Pictures coming soon and maybe the end of Morning sickness

Went to the MD office today to see if I would have to put a sad face in this post but I get to put a HAPPY smile and two mehh pictures of bump. Bump measured 9 weeks 5 days which is better than 8 weeks and change the way the MD first measured Bump. But I saw a heart beat and Bump didn't play nice because it was moving around so much. I didn't like the MD that came in and helped the MD out. Once they got a good measure she shut the U/S down and printed only one copy of the good picture.

I don't want to state anything, but for the last two days I have been feeling better haven't thrown up and just the occasional wave of nausea. *knock on wood* that I feel better and it goes away for the next 6 months.

Vital stat: I lost one pound, but its been either every day or every other day to up chuck in the potty or the bathroom sink. Oye! This past Saturday I clogged the sink because when I was brushing my teeth Blech!. Happy news all around.

Cat Note: The 5 1/2 month old and the 2yr old are now using one potty in the kitchen. Having the small potty next to the bed room only because the 5 1/2 month old was too small to hold it to the big potty in time. So we kept it close so she wouldn't have hold it and get bladder problems. But we are happy to report that she doesn't have problems and growing big and now only uses the big potty with her step brother.

No comments: