Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Why is this so hard?

So its week 10/11 and I have been off and on getting better and getting worse at the same time. Its hard for me to operate at work at 1pm. Luckily I get out an hour and a half later but as this pregnancy goes on I am finding it difficult to see the "bright" side. I want this trimester to be over with. I have been more aware that I might be having a girl but it won't be confirmed until I heave at work when its in January. Joy.

Yesterday Jeremy and I sat and talked about thanksgiving menus. That was after me taking a shower, and during throwing up and then continuing to take a shower. Wee. I only wish Morning sickness on a few select people with their high beams on and tail gating my car at 5:40 in the mornings.

Back to thanksgiving, Any one is welcomed we will be having the following:
Home made Cranberries
Hunter Stuffing
Turkey parts
Sweet potato's and the bitty marshmallows
Biskets
Green Beans
and if I feel a lot better in two weeks
Egg Nog Pumpkin Pie-lets.

Hopefully scratch and sniff computer screens come about in two weeks because it is going to smell GOOD!

No comments: