Tuesday, June 23, 2009

11 days Post Pregnancy

It doesn't seem that long ago that we were just two people and now we are three. Let me tell you its been one hell of a journey. After 41 weeks 2 days of wanting the little bundle of joy out, its been a rocky road after. The first few days I worried about Jaundice and might have to admit her to the hospital, the next few days I worried about my life. I couldn't breath and at a week after giving birth, I had to be placed in the hospital for fluid in my lungs. the medication got out about 3 pounds of water weight and I don't have any more swollen limbs! I do have more energy when I have enough sleep. The new blog hopefully will get updated more and more each day at Bella Blog and I will place pictures and other items there as well!

No comments: