Monday, June 1, 2009

It's June and still no end in site

There are some positive signs of baby coming, but as the world turns, its slow. This past weekend was a chill weekend as we are waiting for Hurricane baby. Sunday played 7 hrs of a video game that wasn't that good but it was a distraction from the cramping I was getting from my Uterus. Though it wasn't strong but it kept me from getting comfortable and really relaxing. Hubby fell asleep and helped me with the game as well when he woke up.

Then when we went to sleep, Hubby said tell me when one starts and it was between 7-10 minutes between them. I had some trouble getting to sleep but they did stop (or slow down) when I did actually get some sleep. When I woke up a few times during the night, they were slow and steady but nothing like Bloody Show or my water breaking. When I woke up this morning they were still there (and are still here now).

Hubby dropped me off in SF again today for the week and for Bump Watch '09. He's going to try to get the house more in order than what it is now. Its getting better but he would like it a bit cleaner before the baby comes than try and clean the home while a baby is screaming. I am almost tempted to spend some money and get a person to come and help clean the house and getting things in order.

No comments: