Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday - 40w5d - Two days till induction

The good thing about knowing is that by this weekend I will have a baby in my arms that is part me and my husband. The bad thing is that we will no longer have our selves to look after. To be totally honest its not a bad thing, but its scary to know that for the remainder of your life you will some way feel responsible for how some one else has turned out and not just your self any more. I guess since I haven't been all that busy with going to work and doing a lot of things around the house, I have had more time to think. And think, and think. I think hubby and I are just wanting to get this stage over with so that we can go forward with our lives as parents instead of being in a holding pattern and hoping for the best out come for the baby so we can hold it, love it and blog about every cute moment that most parents do now a days with their little ones.

No comments: