Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sight Seeing at 40 weeks 4 days

Today we went out and sight saw today. Trying to get labor started so we walked around a bit the first stop was breakfast at Louie's by the Cliff house. I wasn't planing but I did get Hubby in this one this is actually my 3rd shot at the panoramic shots.

Then we went to Fort Baker to the pier by the Golden Gate Bridge. I had trouble trying to match up the picture but I am getting better. After that we went to North Beach in the city and enjoyed Italian French Bakery and Victoria Bakery to get a Cannloie (sorry about miss spelling). We also went to Baby's R Us and got the Tub and a few items that I thought we would be getting at this time but with the baby on the out side. I also got the Newborn to 1 yr picture frame so we can fill it in as the months go by.


Here is something fun we did in our bedroom. We got the Jungle Theme at Lullybye Lane and before we went out we stuck them on the wall to have some fun with our room.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: