Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year and a good surprize!



surprize! Lets start off with stating that Reece Redwine is a happy baby Boy, at least I think so, (Dec. 31, 2008) and a bit premature came to the world at a little over 2 months Premie. He was originally due in February, but mother, baby, papa and now big brother are doing just fine. More details soon.

Yesterday Bump was very active and I think also wanted out but it hasn't yet reached the 24th week of baking and we would like to hope that it stays in there till its fully baked so that we can have a little more time in getting ready.

My Big New Years Eve was staying up till 8:45 the usual time I sleep and fell asleep and only woke up to get Hubby in bed around 10.

Its New Years and like school I have to go to work the next day, cry, cry. I get to go to the Ultra Sound to get a great view of the Baby. This is the see everything except for the junk. I am going to have the tech write it down on a peice of paper and seal it up for me and if I get curious I can open it up. I was going to have it there for the highest bidder so that we could get Bumps college fund started, but Hubby thought that would be a bad idea.

I am also starting my reg. soon for those who are intrested in knowing that. I have thought the two main places would be Target, Babies R Us and a few on line stores because every one can get to them and I can only find some of the items on line. They are very good quality though and have kept them bookmarked for a long time.

More tomorrow after the Ultra Sound. Plus all pictures and mass more updates!

No comments: