Friday, January 23, 2009

Positive Result

I actually got a positive happy feed back from my Bio dad and his wife which is happy news for me. I know its going to take some time before a "family bond" comes but the baby steps (laughs a little because of what the blog is about) are very good and in the right direction. They are planing to be out in the wild west state of WY when the baby is due so I don't think that they will be around for the birth and I don't think they will come and make a special stop way out in the WAY OUT WEST to see his first grand kid. I have never met mine on his side. I kind of think that when my mother called them when I was 13 to ask for a phone number, they thought she was kidding and very crazy for saying that 1. my bio dad had a child that they never met nor he met, and 2. that it was biologically his and she was trying to scam money from him for something or pay some back child support. I think it was the first reason, but I have never met nor talked to them so what do I know.

I know if he wants to come and be a part of the child's life he is more than welcome to put all the effort and love that my mother stole away from him some 30 years ago, he can be very happy and free him self from what ever shackles he has placed himself into. And be a lot happier.

I am hoping when we move away from the city were bad things occured, his wife will try and talk him into coming for a visit at least once or twice. *Crosses fingers*

No comments: