Sunday, January 25, 2009

We Have Gym Membership!

Yesterday Hubby and I went to the Y and gained the Gym membership that for two and a half months I have been complaining that well at least I could use to get in the water to get some exercise rather than being land locked and knees hurt. So, now there is another problem. I don't have a swimsuit to wear. The one I have is not made for a growing belly and looking on line even though its not swim season they don't have many deals going. I may drag hubby to Target to see if there is a suit that I like so at least it will be cheep. But the style of suit is yucky at Target and at the other online stores I went to this morning *whimpers a bit*. I think I need to see them in the store to make the final judgement.

Bumpy is growing. Need to get a belly pic for the site as it dropped off in the mist of my morning sickness. I was thinking about doing some professional shots of me and the belly (Shanghai hubby in the pictures too muahaha) in the 8Th month very close to my EDD. I was thinking either the week I was off from work or the week before so that it will be at the biggest point that bumpy is inside of me.

We are going to take the cats to the vet as well maybe in March so they can have a clean bill of health and will be ready to meet the child. We are going to have a get to know baby sounds and smells also in the March-May period. We have had a friends baby/toddler stay over and at the time we only had Puma (our oldest cat at 2 and a half yrs old when the baby is born) so it will be interesting to know what Bindi does (she's the youngest and will be 1 yr and less than a month at Due date time). But its different with some one new that is here constantly. Below is a collage that I made of them when I thought there were enough photos of the both of them.

No comments: