Sunday, January 18, 2009

This is what I sent to the folks in MN

I know sending this might be a foolish thing to send to my Bio Dad, but I really want him to be apart of Bump's life. I don't care what happened 30 years ago with him and my mother and how I came in to this world and EVERY one that I have talked to says its his battle to fight. But does have some collateral damage. How do you get through to a person like this. I wish there was a way that I can show him that I am truly sorry for what I have done in the past and wish to have a better future with him.

So I sent him the below along with his wife, and a link to the blog so maybe he can start with the basics of Bumpy and make some peace with the daemon that was my mother and what she did to him. And look forward to a brighter happier future.

Click to play A small note from Amanda
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: