Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekend shopping

So Saturday and yesterday we went shopping around the Bay Area. I needed a nice maternity shirt "Business Casual" look for the Big Wigs at the office that didn't come down to see the floor, but its really nice and soft. I also got a few nice long sleeve shirts that aren't too heavy which is nice because its like Spring here and I am wondering where the winter went. COME BACK WINTER COME BACK! Then Hubby and I went to the "City" and ate some lunch and went to Amoeba and then came home. I also threw up again. When will that stop I ask people? Then Sunday we were lazy and stayed around the home then went to Whole foods aka "the Hippy store" and bought a whole lot of grocerys to make mass dinners for the week since I eat at a 5:30 and when hubby comes home at 7 or hopefully earlier than that I eat a little more. But I don't like to cook all that much and since we are both awaiting paychecks, (paying bills wiped me out) we decided to at least get the food to make the meals so I and Hubby can eat when he gets home and I can eat a little more. I have a snack a waiting for me in the microwave so I will end here. TTFN

No comments: