Friday, October 3, 2008

Bought Cloths and a Book

Good news to start off Hubby got a JOB! Yea! No worrying about him now I can put more energy towards being healthy and relaxing about this pregnancy. I bought cloths on line today. I wanted some cloths that have the stretch in them and some more t-shirts. The sweaters and jackets weren't really my style but I am going to shop around for more stuff. I also have a ton of XL and because of Hubby double XL shirts and sweatshirts.

I bought the What to Expect Eating Well book and there are some yummy recipes in that book! Highly recommend the book to any one that is wanting to get pregnant too because it talks a lot about pre-pregnancy eating as well.

I will place a wealth of pictures when I get the cloths. As they will be with me for a hopefully more than 1-3 months if I eat well.

No comments: