Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Telling the Parents

So today was the day I told my pa about being preggers. Sunday we told hubby's mother because my dad was away on a weekend trip. Hubby's mother cried because the Bump would be her second grand child, first from her first-born son and a long time coming. My dad was more or less shocked and amazed because this would be his first grand child too. I haven't yet told my Bio-Dad but I will take life by the horns and call him and his wife soon. My mother passed away last year, but I think she might be looking down on me and beaming with my Grandma who has passed too. I hope my mother is in a good place right now.

Any ways, the wait to tell every one is on. Though hubby's mother is chomping at the bit, I think she would under stand that to wait 2 1/2 more months is a long time but to us its all about the miss carriage rate. And at 4 months we can defiantly hear a heart beat.

No comments: