Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pictures!

 

 

Final I remembered to place the pictures here! Woot! Any way the picture is of a 5 week bump, but my actual bump (my tummy) looks HUGE. I may have been bloated but to me it looks like I have an upper baby growing in my tummy.

The second picture is of my baby "stash". Its the items I have been stocking up on due to just seeing some cute things and having a little extra mula. The Eeyore Blanky is MIL's addition (that's what started the collection) and Yes I am ruining the Family's job of spoling the little one but there is 18+ years and for a long time I thought I wouldn't have a nice family like the one I am in now to have a spoiled little one.

I will end the post to say HI and by to all. Yea! Its almost the weekend!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: