Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Why I chose the nickname Bump

So, hubby brought up a statement about his conversation with his Ma about the nickname Bump and why I started to call it The Bump or Bumpy. At first when I told hubby about being pregnate I showed him the pregnancy test and we didn't know if it was a false positive or it was a busted test so I didn't want to be attached to an if. Now that there is a very good chance that I am preggers I am still not convinced (even though I am) that there is a baby growing in side of me untill the first ultra sound that is coming up on Oct. 16th. So I call it the Bump in my Tummy. Hubby called it On-A-Log or Onalog because while we were sitting at In-N-Out he still was still in shock. Plus, since we aren't going to know what other name (because we chose not to know if it's a boy or a girl) we couldn't call it by a proper pronoun He/She.

No comments: