Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kept down dinner.. Going to see a drug MD

Yea! hopefully I am on a road to where when I eat dinner and take my pre-Natal that it will keep down. I have had to do some breathing exercises and to make funny sounds as I speak but maybe tonight my PNV will stay down. Tomorrow I have an Drug MD appointment. Its for my bi-polar and ADHD woot. A few more pills to throw up! But no generic! I think I going back to welburtin (to stop smoking :)*j/k*) and some other anti depressant for me to choke down every morning and evening. Gots to sleep now. Enjoy. BTW this is my first two consecutive posts in a while.

Saturday night, I forgot to mention I had this huge gas bubble in my upper tummy that it felt like I was having a heart attack. But I did get through it and now I have to knock on the celling to tell the upstairs to shoosh their tv.

No comments: