Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Got the Clothes and a suprize

Well Gap followed through on the clothes. 2 pants and 4 shirts will last for a while plus the new jacket which fits good except I don't have the boobs or the tummy yet to fill it out. Pictures of all of the clothes soon and the week 6 belly I would say that I am still not showing but the bloat is killing me. One day I can fit into my "skinny" jeans and then next have to go to the size 14's but they don't fit. Geesh Please let me get to the end of November and get out of this period of yo-yo bloat. Oh and Gap sent me 2 year old pants for some odd reason and they are not on my invoice and I didn't get charged for them either.

Food note: Bump likes the Miso soup. Yea! Something that I can eat with out the consent feeling of throwing up. I am not eating it all the time as it is bad (sodium) but at work it fills my belly enough to get through two hours of the day when my sandwich threatens to come up.
I am drinking Barks Root beer but I am now liking the Barks and Sprite combo. I think its a compromise that its not fully caffeinated I just need some sugar carbonated water to wake my brain up from the preggie stooper.

No comments: