Friday, February 6, 2009

Another Sore day in the seatbelt area

I really can't complain about the day. Tossed and turned and in pain during the night. Went to bed with out taking any meds for pain. I fell asleep watching a DVD and didn't stir till I wanted to move and then I realized PAIN! All today my right side and the seatbelt area is very sore and stiff still. LBJ/Bumpy was happy and kicking me in the crotch and in the tummy area. Tomorrow I am going to BRU and get the reg started even if it is just getting my name in their system. Not going to push real hard tomorrow and Sunday. Monday is going to be a completely weird day. I will have to take the bus in the afternoon if not get a ride from my friend at work, if she has time. I don't want to drive until my neck starts to feel 85% better but its looking like I am going to have to do it very soon or there is a lot of bus fare in my future.

No comments: