Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Slowly creaping to the end of days

So I have come to a blissful end to my "its taking so long" period. Almost like a painter realizing his/her style has almost gone out of fashion with the masses. I have between 98-100 more days. (Eyes Wide Open) I have got a sleeping cat on my legs but thankfully most of the weight is on a pillow next to my legs. And I keep waking it up to do something like move my legs and adjusting some part of my achey body.

I also realized I will be in my 30th/31st week when I return for work. Hopefully by then I will be in a new place that I can just walk to work at that point. But who knows. We haven't heard back from the people yet and I don't know if we are going to.

Hubby stated that he hopes we get the place as it will be quite for the weeks before bumpy gets here and we have at least of month of peace and quite and then the midnight cries of bumpy. I wouldn't mind just not hearing the Chinese Soap Operas, people singing into mics, the washer sounds of upstairs, the upstairs faucets being turned on. And the list goes on and on. Just the piter patter of cats feet as they run up and down the length of the home. That would be nice. I still will have to take a picture of the outside as officially this is a Bump landmark. But not until the last day when everything is set in stone.

No comments: