Thursday, February 5, 2009

Car Accident part 2

So after the few hours of requesting water (10 or 11 times) I actually got water and a tray of hospital food. Which has improved since my mother brought them home from work. Yes, my mother did that. Except for the veggies which I think could be improved a bit, they were stuck in the late '80's early '90's still. Well tasted like that anyways. They stated that my tests were ok but I needed more water in my system, I reminded them that I tried to get water several times today so my body didn't feel so thirsty but I needed like 400ccs of water (1 of their pitchers full) every half a day if not more. I got realised at 11 pm and me and hubby wanted to go home and hubby got some fast food because he didn't eat foods all day except for bits of the chicken I forced him to eat because of him not eating the whole night too. Picture of me in a neck brace and what my car looks like now coming soon.

No comments: