Monday, February 16, 2009

A few projects

Now that I am in the home stretch of this pregnancy, 16-15 weeks left, I think I need to make a list for Hubby in the Honey-Do-list of projects.

1. Clean the home. Need to schedule time with SIL's family for a few weekends, if we don't end up moving to a new place then its help with packing.

And this is where everything on the list stops. I am in a constant not knowing of what we are going to do with this apartment that I would rather move to a new apartment to get better organized. It was bad enough that there is carpet in the potty and a few dozen "character" finds, but since Feb. 4th we have been living with a potty that smells like axle grease and now has a big mold spot in said carpet because when the landlord "fixed" the restroom he spilled some potty water and left it without cleaning it up. Needless to say, I was in the accident so having my potty smell a damp floor and being pregnant did not make for a wining combo. I hate strong smells right now. I think I have a super sniffer nose that can pick out strong scents with in 200 miles right now. Part of me is very scared to go into the potty right now but since it is the only potty I make my self go in. We have now had the window open for a week and some days and the scent has not yet gone. It now smells better but since the rain has returned, the smell has gotten stronger. We got a lead on an apartment that is I would say a 5-10 minute walk from my work in San Bruno. Its a tad smaller than the place we have now but its worth a look right?

No comments: