Friday, February 27, 2009

Daddy Gift and No V8 for my tummy

So the daddy gift arrived. It came at 6:30pm, 12 hrs after being tagged "In Transit". It surprised hubby as I gave it to him because he was not having a good week. It made him smile and forget what a bad week he was having for a little while. I got him a Daddy's Diaper Duty Device "Utility belt".

Contents Include PERSONALIZED name gift tag for no additional charge:
1. Waterproof changing pad
2. Face mask
3. Rubber gloves
4. Protective Safety Glasses
5. Tongs
6. Baby wipes
7. Johnson’s Baby Shampoo 1.5 fl oz
8. Johnson’s Head-To-Toe Baby Wash 1 fl oz
9. Johnson’s Baby Lotion 1 fl oz
10. Johnson’s Baby Powder 1 ½ oz
11. Johnson’s Nourishing Lotion 0.2oz
12. Desitin Cream – Diaper Rash Ointment
13. 4 disposable size one diapers
14. Our original "Baby Rattle" (I got the Neutral Caucasian baby)

Some of the things Hubby asked if I was going to borrow. I was like Maybe, with a little smile. He hasn't opened it yet so it will be fresh for the baby shower when he wears it and then come early June it will definitely be broken in with a few modifications to say the least.

So the next part is kind of yucky.

A couple of nights ago I saw an episode of Unwrapped which is on the food network channel. It featured the V8 and I thought maybe because of the fiber it will help me in regularity. So I told Hubby and last night came with a 6 pack of Light V8. I drank the whole can thinking I am past all my misfortunes with Acid Tomato sauce type things. For a long while Tomato sauce on anything gave me heart burn and upset tummy with the occasional morning sickness. Now it seems that Pizza, though it gives me the heartburn a little, its not 100% aggravates my tummy (I think its the crust that helps). Well my tummy had a bad feeling and instead of waiting for the morning to take my PNV I took it and got very sick with a trail from the hallway to the potty. So I am cut off from anything that has tomato sauce except pizza. I can have sliced Tomatoes and really nothing else now until hubby states 6 months from when Bumpy is born. I guess its better than being sick each and every time, but it still stinks.

No comments: