Sunday, April 12, 2009

April 12, 18 more days to go

MOO! Did I mention MOO! That's how it feels today.

We (mostly hubby) got a lot accomplished today with the boxes. Even unboxing a box that was destined to go to a friend of mine. I realized that while I was looking at the items on the shelf in the bedroom. So I need to find a box again that will hold the small items for me to actually send it to her. I don't know if she'll be in the bay area anytime soon.

Got the renal car again, the Rav4. Hubby is going to miss some work next week for Jury Duty, so mostly this week is crunch week for what ever he needs to do in the office. I will be on my own in the city this week going to the doctor's office, so I will need to be dependent on myself for the first time in two months with out hubby at the side wanting to take the wheel if I need a break.

Then next week we will go back down to one car again. Hopefully the OB won't want to see me for another two weeks or a tad bit more. I am at the point were the doctor would want to see me every two weeks and after that every week soon.

No comments: