Monday, April 6, 2009

April 6, 24 more days to go

I got one of the items yesterday on the Feb 18th post that I wanted. The "Our Little Hunny" Memory Book at the Hallmark Store in the mall near my home. I saw the scrapbook and I really want it but hubby wanted me to save my monies for this month. I also got 8 pairs of white socks for baby's hands and feet from Old Navy. I didn't want to get other colors due to the "lost sock" syndrome due to kitties and we may go to a laundry mat to do some blankets and I would take some baby clothes with me.

I stayed home today from work because of head stuff. I think I have sinus thing due to the boxes at home and the dust from the old home. I am going to do some laundry because I found some clothes that were hiding in bags and boxes from the movers. We are almost to the wall of the living room! I can't wait till we get to the dining room and set up the desktop and I can scan pictures!

No comments: