Monday, April 13, 2009

April 13, 17 more days to go

Got out of doing a half an hour at work tomorrow for today. :) Worked for 15 more minutes then regularly scheduled. So only 1 hr. for Make up time for the next 3 days (doctor appointments suck when I am trying to save PTO.

Went to the OB in SF by my self today. I was still hoping that no one ran into my car and stayed far enough back so I don't run in to them. She stated that I was mesuring at the correct week and the heart beat was really strong. The next appointment is in 3 weeks and then 2 weeks later and then every week up to birth. Hopefully Bumpy doesn't come early. I also gained another 9 pounds. Which is not bad but I can feel it in my fingers and just walking around. Hubby is working on a project at work that the bosses keep pushing back the dead line, I am worried that if it comes down to it he might not be there for the birth. Scary thought. I might need a car sooner rather than later due to all the MD appointments that have arrived.

I am almost tempted to get the used car that I saw at work today. I didn't get the details because I was trying to get out of work for the appointment. I'll look at it tomorrow if its out in the open. I would like to get the new car but since I'm not going to be having a steady income for a few weeks its out of the picture till at least September.

No comments: