Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 30, 0 more days to go

So wrapping up the month of April, I have though it over and its been a mixed month for me. I would say 50% of April has been good (I give mass props to Bumpy for the better luck). I would say 25% of April was Bad (my luck) and 25% of this month has been Excellent due to Bumpy, family and all around just being able to live to see tomorrow.

I received a nice card from Hubby's East Bay relatives with a GC for Bumpy. I also want to thank Auntie to the North for the Co-Sleeper. It arrived today as I was walking to the front steps. Gurr the mail man for not helping me but I got it in the house just fine. Though I took my time and it was heavier than I though it would be (I guess seeing it in the stores put together they are lighter and less compact). We need to clear out the space in the bedroom for it as well, so it might not be till two weekends (or ASAP if Bumpy comes early) till me and hubby set it up.

I can imagine the phone call I would place to work if it was set up close to my side of the bed. "Sorry I can't come to work right now. I am trapped in bed because there is a co-sleeper next to me and I can't get up!" I would get "Yeah sure.. you just need to move it and come in, BTW its a half a point due to the fact that you are late for work". DO'H!

I am hoping that my last day will be the 15th of May (Friday) (Also me and hubby's one year anniversary) also I would be 37 weeks 3 days. I also hope that the come back to work date would be Aug. 31st (Monday), that's if money isn't tight at that time. I want to try and be back around the time the other co-worker leaves for maternity leave, some sick work-aholic in me feels the need to be kind to work like that. In a wonderful world I would take the full 7 months off and look up in Oregon for a job and have my first 2 weeks back as my last two weeks, but alas that is a wonderful world and its not this world. Also would have some education from a Community College (Billing and Coding classes) in my brain for the jobs that require it that I see up there.

PS I am going to get a Camera sometime this weekend and will have a picture of the belly!

No comments: