Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April 7, 23 more days to go

Today was another April day. Though I am reminded at the fact that the end of the week and weekend is a bad time for me and my extended family. Then again at the end of the month.

I would like to get pregnancy photos soon. Maybe in the first part of May look for a Studio that can do Bump pictures. They say to do it at the biggest you'd get and I pretty much have been waiting for next month to come so I can look at them when I have a baby on the out side and say wow it was that big! I think I am going to take a picture of me and a tape measure around the belly to note the size of the biggest I will get as well.

I think Bumpy is settling in the Breach position but I can't be too sure. I feel the biggest part of its movements up top and smaller movements near my crotch. But I could be wrong.

I still would like to see if it responds to light. I posted on the Bump Boards about my question and some woman stated that she didn't want to blind her baby. I thought that was stupid because its more of a dull glow when its in the womb then it comes out in the florescent lights that are in the hospital. I would think that would blind a baby more than a warm glow of red.

No comments: