Friday, April 24, 2009

April 24, 6 more days to go

I think Bumpy dropped. I have a weird feeling in the "Hooha" area that has a lot more pressure there than before. Again I am not a doctor nor do I have experience with being pregnant as this is my first one. So I have either days or weeks depending on what Bumpy wants to have as a birth day. I still would like June 3, but if it wants to be born early I can't say much about it.

I got a nice surprise on the porch today. A baby gift from an Aunt up North. Its the changing pad that I forgot to put on the registry and then I did! Its awesome and as B-Day gets closer its another reminder of what we have to look forward to.

I also striped the Orbit car seat down to bare essentials as I want to wash it along with the bassinet so it will be nice and fresh for Bumpy.

A co-worker asked what the titles of the blog for April meant. The first part is the day of the month and the second part is how many more days till May. Its not exactly 30 days because 0 day is April 30th, but its still a good sign when that day comes. Because life might be a bit less stressful and might be a B-day to remember.

No comments: