Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 8, 22 more days to go

Uber purchase today. I bought into the Cord Blood Banking and now have a few less dollars than I woke up today and I am not sorry to see it go. I have thought things through and if something does happen to any one of the three of us, it will be there to help.

There is a possibility that we will never need to use it nor have an issues but at least for me having the peace of mind that if something does occur and its there I would feel safe that Bumpy is taken care of, especially now that stem cells are producing more and more positive results with the research that is documented and proven.

I know we have a few big ticket items to come, paying MIL back (over time), getting the stroller/car seat and an actual bed frame and a new car for me. But I felt this needed to be done before the baby got here so I can at least feel some what productive in the Not A Month that would be for good and not for evil. Maybe Hubby can chip in a little more for a few, not all of the items mentioned. :)

No comments: