Friday, April 17, 2009

April 17, 13 more days to go

Today I went to physical therapy and it wasn't a happy drive to and from there. I kept getting lost because the GPS told me to go different directions and turning left on no left turn streets, a crazy old guy that had a flat kept pulling over to the right, but staying in front of me at all the time and when I thought he was stopping to check his car he would pull a head cutting me off at the intersection. In the parking structure I couldn't see past the hood so I had to guess and go very slow making it difficult to park and to get out. Also no matter how I put the mirrors I couldn't see the cars behind me. So the Rav4 is as big as I will go for a car unless its a Mini Van and I need the room for extra Bumpies.

During my physical therapy Bumpy was moving and kicking while the MD was helping my shoulder feel better. And I can't believe how big I am getting. A shirt that fit me last week with little showing now flashes my belly to any one. Luckily I have the bella band but that rides up when I sit down to do anything at work. I'm debating where it would be worth it to get a few more pregnant shirts just for the month I have left. It would be 2-5 shirts that would be work shirts only. I would probably go to Mimi's which the staff isn't that nice on Saturday. I am going to talk with hubby about it.

No comments: