Saturday, April 18, 2009

April 18, 12 more days to go

So today was another productive "nest" day. I got a few new maternity clothes and new bras! We also got the stroller and Bassinet! In the morning we went for a late breakfast and ran in to my Boss and his dad in B-Game. Thought it was funny but I guess living around the peninsula, you can run into any one. Then after a good recommendation for a breakfast spot from my boss, we left and I went to what is now Pea-in-the-Pod which took over Mimi's Maternity. (YEAH!) The rep was very nice and had me try on a few things, like a Medium work shirt (which at this stage doesn't fit around my belly), so I went larges with most shirts. I got two new Nursing bras (I am a whopping 40C now! Up from a 36B) and I tried one one at the store and I could breath again! Then we went to get the stroller because of the 20% off the bassinet deal and now its in our living room mostly put together (by me). Since Hubby got more from the landlord from the old place then either of us thought he stated that he was going to put those funds into the stroller. I had to argue the money down to a more reasonable amount because hubby needs jeans and I have some funds that I can use to help with payment as well. Also bought Hubby his Birthday gift finally! Its a Stainless Steal wallet that he has been drooling over since he bought them for his grooms men and usher for the wedding.

We also went to the Bread outlet near SIL home and got some bread. Hubby states its from the expencive side of the store. A whopping 2.50 for Whole grain and Flax bread for me and Country French Bread from him. then we went to Bakers square for Dunch (lunch/dinner).

No comments: