Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 21, 9 more days to go

So there is a heat wave hitting my area which doesn't boad well when 8 1/2 months pregnant. Today was a hot day and at work the power went out! So for an hour I was doing fine but after the AC went out completely at 1:30ish I was drinking the last of the water I had and melting. Around 1:50 the HR lady came and asked me if I was ok. My responce was yes but she scooted me to a part of the building that ran on generator power and sat me close to a fan. That brought my body temp down a lot and my bosses were very helpful in trying to find places after work I could go and wait for hubby. Luckly the power came on about 2:30 and I stayed on the clock till 3:30 and didn't actually leave till 5. Now I am at Chilis and eating some food and waiting for hubby to get home.

No comments: