Sunday, April 19, 2009

April 19, 11 more days to go

I am HOT. Its a hot day and its not helping that if the next weekend the weather people stating that there is a chance of rain. Wish there was rain this weekend and the next. But can't control the weather and the apartment is a lot cooler than the old one. We actually lined dried a few items of clothing and they are dry at the moment.

Went through boxes again and found the Baby box, the toaster and the Crock Pot and a few other items. We didn't find the wedding planer that is housing the receipt for the wedding cake but we have a little time left and there are only a few more boxes to go through.

Visited SIL and had a good visit. She was amazed at how big I am, the last time she saw me was when we were packing and cleaning the old apartment, it was the end of March but I have expanded since then. Now just waiting for food so I will end here.

No comments: