Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 2, 28 more days to go

In the crazy world that is my work this example is what I mean about April is NOT a good month for me. I get to work feeling very good for once. I think its because I threw up something bad (food/Meds) yesterday night (not fooling) and I actually got to bed before 10pm which is always good!

So I get to work with little time to spare, even living 5 minutes away I still can't catch a break with time. I do my regular routine and getting my self woken up as the day progresses. I read that I am to do a "special project" in which I need to complete by noon. I do my work because I want to verbally confirm what I was told in order for me to complete the project. Turns out its a project that I don't have the tools for. Neither does the person that is above me that I need to work with. As in Worst Case Scenario. Ended up, I hand wrote on each document what was needed (40+ docs) which took up A LOT of time, still trying to meet min.'s set by my management. by the middle of my day (11 am) knee deep in paper work and still having other tasks to do, I take a small lunch enough time to breath and eat (Bumpy kicked me to remind me its there) and got back to my project. by 2pm I was complete with every one on the right page and got three more Benefit verifications done (all a blur to me now) did my small tasks and complained to a co-worker about the day it was 5pm. Two and a half hours after go home time, an hour and a half after my Make-up time was done to get everything that I needed to do completed.

Tomorrow should be fun because I go to work, at 9:30 exit and hopefully return by 11:30 am to have a phone shift and complete the minimum requirements set by the management. (eye twitch) You may say, AP, its going to be Saturday after Friday and you will not have to go to work that day nor the day after till Monday and that starts a whole new week!

I say to that - its April, every day is going to be something difficult till May 3rd. (ONE MONTH MARK TILL BUMP DUE DATE!) Then I will be stress free (or close to it) for the last month.

LOVE THE BUMPY! It was calming me down at each step of the way. I also was told that I am "low" and I might have a Boy at work today. But not going to know till B-Day.

No comments: