Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April 29, 1 more day to go

Not that I am excited or anything that this month is about wrapped up. Some how I am 35 weeks; 35 days to go, and on other places I am getting to be around that time as well. I guess I am going to go with what my doctor says as I am getting a bit too big for even my taste. But the baby will get here when it wants so I can't really say anything about time. Early or late its at a point where it can be born with out major complications and might surpass Hubby with being born on time or late like me.

I again thank the Aunt to the North for the baby items. I feel very happy that Bumpy is coming into a very loving family. I have a question though. Was it Aunt from the North or some one else that sent a shirt, a blanket and a crib sheet from Natural Organic Baby? There was no note or ship from and its from the state of Washington so I don't want to leave a thanks undone.

I am trying to order Thank You cards but I don't like the ones I see on line. I might have to talk Hubby to take me to Bridgepoint to the Hallmark store to order them there. Or since I have the order sku's I could call it in, unsure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bumpy certainly is loved and I'm happy that you're happy. The items from Natural Organic Baby go with another item from Babies R US that is on the way.

love, Aunt to the North

Anonymous said...

Oops, unless that item has already arrived.

A to the N