Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bump on BART

Today I went to SF to get my VW title and tags with my step dad. It wasn't the horror that DMV usually is but it was still slow in some spots and while I was there I got my drivers licence renewed with a new picture ACK! Pregnant and not looking the best, but its something to put in the baby book when we move! I also missed 2 questions on the test! Not bad for some one who did not study! Then we went to the conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park. We saw the Recycled San Francisco, very small show but they only had a few landmarks but it was nice to see the exhibit.

So I am walking a bit more so instead of waiting in SF for Jeremy I have decided to take BART to the home and rest a bit so this is the first time, and hopefully not the last, bumpy will take Public Transit (PT)

No comments: