Thursday, March 12, 2009

Weird Dream Last night

This is what my dream consisted of some graphic: I woke up in a hospital bed, not at KP where I am scheduled for delivery, to a person doing a check down under, there was A LOT of fluid but the child was still in me but I had no pain. They wouldn't tell me anything, Hubby came in and wasn't to worried about what the baby but with me. The MD's didn't say much but kept going in to a room closed the door and didn't want to speak to me about what happened then they came out and stated that I was healthy and could go home. No one spoke about the baby or why I was leaking so much fluid. The nurse would just talk to Hubby and took me to a different room to have me sleep. And I went back to sleep and woke up for a minute in Real life.

Bump watch - Very active yesterday and last night. Hubby actually got to feel the kicking tummy. I couldn't tell him what body part was flaying outward but he was impressed about how strong the flaying is. The flaying continued but Hubby didn't want to continue because he was tired (10:30 pm) and his arm was hurting due to a medical condition.

New Home watch - We got the keys last night as well so Saturday starts a new life for the family of 4.5 can do. 2 adults, 1 2 yr old cat, 1 10 month kitten, and a 28 week bumpy/LBJ/AC~DC. It will become its first home and hopefully a lot of great memories to come!

No comments: