Thursday, March 19, 2009

I can fit in the new tub!

I was taking a shower (TMI), I wanted to see if I could take a bath sometime in the next couple of weeks to help my back and float a bit with bumpy and there is more than enough room for my legs! I probably will need Hubby's help and it won't be a big soak tub to cover the belly but I can just relax and soak my back with a wash cloth on my tummy. YEA! Its been so long that I have been able to fit in the tub with out my legs curled or if my legs fit the other parts don't. Hubby had to help me up out of the tub but he commented on how he might actually fit in the tub too.

It was weird when I was half way up how my tummy had a ridge to it. Like Bumpy was squeezed in the middle of the tummy muscles. It looked like something that wasn't natural, but I had never gotten in a tub after I had a bump so when it happened I was very surprised.

No comments: