Sunday, March 22, 2009

The last day at the old place

Today was the last day at the old place. Thanks to SIL, BIL, Nephew and Hubby. All I did was sit around and supervised. On the rare occasion I actually got to help. Now at the new place and the 50+ boxes that have to be dealt with are over whelming. I have set a time of the first weekend in May that everything has to be either put a way or given away or thrown away because Bumpy is coming and we will have Baby shower things and another person to prep for come June (I want to run away from this house to a newer place for a couple of days). I gave Hubby the keys and unless I am needed I am not going to take a picture of the place until we leave for OR next year.

I actually start work again on Monday. Haven't gotten a pay check in a month and a half and feeling the need to contribute to society again at least for the next 2 months 1 week that I have until my maternity leave. Got to see if I can get Make-up time started for the next appointment for Physical Therapy and again for OB appointment in Not a Month.

I am getting kind of light headed (need to eat something) so I will sign off.

No comments: